Last updated: March 25, 2022
End User License Agreement (EULA) for Catheon Gaming Website
PLEASE READ THIS EULA AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE CATHEON GAMING WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- “Website” means the Catheon Gaming website, located at catheongaming.com.
- “Agreement” means this End User License Agreement.
- “Company” means Catheon Gaming, a game publishing company.
- Catheon Gaming grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Website, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that may harm the Company or any third party.
- You may not use the Website to harass, intimidate, or threaten any other user or visitor of the Website.
- The Website, including all content, graphics, images, and software, is owned by the Company and is protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Website or any content on the Website.
- You may not remove or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the Website or any content on the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- The Company does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Company will not be liable for any damages arising from your use of the Website, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use any third-party software or services that are integrated with the Website.
- In no event shall the Company’s liability exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claim, action, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Website or any violation of this Agreement.
The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time and without notice, in its sole discretion. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Website and destroy any copies of the Website or content on the Website in your possession.
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Company is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and the Company.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement, please contact Catheon Gaming at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.